Tuesday, March 11, 2008

animals calling for an end to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip


Donkeys with posters are seen during a protest with animals calling for an end to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip March 11, 2008.REUTERS/Suhaib Salem (GAZA)

Camels with posters are seen during a protest with animals calling for an end to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip March 11, 2008.REUTERS/Suhaib Salem (GAZA)
My first response is "Nuff said".
My second response, last I checked only humans (even in name only) could think and protest. I don't think "Rover", or whatever one calls one's donkey or camel, could care less whether they are under blockade or not. Its like when Jay Leno shows dogs and cats wearing costumes. They just don't do this. Rover doen't wake up one morning and say, "I'm going to protest those mean Israelis for the blockade."
My third response is, maybe the donkey and the camel aren't protesting maybe its the paper and ink that are really protesting. Hummmm???
Some how I like my first response best.

No comments: